Part Time Non-CDL Drivers HIRING BONUS
- Minneapolis, MN
Star Tribune Media Company is Minnesota’s largest producer and distributor of news, information and advertising across multiple print and digital platforms, including newspaper, website, mobile, tablet and video formats. The Star Tribune newspaper and StarTribune.com regularly reach more than two-thirds of the adults in the Twin Cities market or more than 1.7 million people. The company has been serving the Minneapolis/Saint Paul market for more than 145 years, providing trusted local and regional news and information produced by the largest force of professional journalists in the state. Star Tribune has more than 1,000 employees.
$500 HIRING BONUS
Candidates that meet minimum requirements will drive company step-vans, delivering to single copy racks and stores.
New drivers cover 3rd shift vacancies on Friday and Saturday nights, and may be eligible for other on-call weekday 3rd shift vacancies, or other weekend day hours, based on business needs.
Starting wage is $15/hour with paid training. Benefit eligibility is based on hours worked.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Minneapolis metro area and be able to read a Hudson Map book.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Prior driving, courier delivery or newspaper carrier experience strongly preferred.
Posted: April 4, 2013
** HIRING BONUS $500. To receive hiring bonus (two installments), must successfully complete employment verifications, background checks and pre-placement exam that includes a drug test.
How to apply online:
Click on the link below.
- You can upload your cover letter, resume and clips using our online tool, which accepts a number of file formats (PDF, JPEG, FIG, DOC, DOCX, TXT and BMP).
- Our system will let you upload up to six files in addition to your cover letter and resume.
- If you have more than six files to submit beyond your resume and cover letter, you should combine some of them.
- None of your files can be larger than 2 MB.
- You can complete your online application in stages by selecting the link marked “Continue later” at the bottom of each page. That will prompt the system to email you a case-sensitive username and password that you can use to sign in and finish at a later time.
- We won’t see your application until you click submit. Once you take that step, you won’t be able to alter your application or attach additional documents to it.
The online application tool we use, SmartRecruiters, is optimized to work with Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers may not give you full functionality.