Start date: Immediately
Length: 6-12 months
Schedule: Flexible, 5-7 hours per week
Compensation: Unpaid Community Service
Are you into the entertainment, film, television, and arts industry?
Do you have a passion for finding information, leaving no stone unturned?
Want to make a difference in your community or bring about social/political change?
Then we are looking for you!
Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Film/TV Research Assistant will play a critical role in our current project on homelessness.
• Perform online searches of film commissions, schools, offices, groups, and councils.
• Inform filmmakers and film groups about our project via email, phone, and social media.
• Inform the community-at-large about our project via various mediums.
• Complete other related assignments as needed.
• Be creative! Have Fun! Think outside of the box!
Join us and discover a rewarding opportunity as we build strong families in which the youth of today can flourish!