Senior SAP SD Functional Analyst / Project Lead for Brazil Projects
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
As a Freelance recruiter, catering all my fortune 1000 clients to find the right match for their staffing needs in IT & Non IT technologies. Catering the clients of various industries like IT services, Telecom, Helath care services & Products, Insurance, Banking, Finance, Auto, etc. Share your resume to me, will must come to you with a match job for you of your interest.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Support business during requirements gathering to understand their needs and provide guidance as needed.
- Perform functional and technical analysis of the requirements and propose appropriate design/technical solution.
- Ensure project scope is clearly defined, reasonable budget and timelines are established for the given scope and project is resourced effectively to deliver the solution within the established budget and timeline.
- Create and manage project plan, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities including scope, conflicting priorities, issue escalations, status reporting, and meeting facilitations.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability by providing direct contribution but also leading the project or influencing other cross functional leads to perform and complete deliverables on-time and within budget.
- Produce Brazil implementation Lessons Learned and Knowledge Sharing documentations to capitalize prior implementation efforts.
- Support multiple projects/activities in parallel as needed
- Minimum 10+ years experience of SAP SD functional experience in functional/project lead role positions for order to cash processes (with 5+ years in US)
- FIVE FULL life-cycle implementations of SAP OTC related projects
- Must be able to lead large and complex global projects working closely with variety of business and IT groups.
- At least TWO implementations for a global, multi-national corporation including Brazil implementation
- In-depth knowledge of SAP OTC (Order-to-Cash) and P2P (Procure-to-Pay) business processes including Logistics and Foreign Trade Compliance
- SAP Master Data, Order Management, Pricing, Financial Management configuration experience
- Excellent business process knowledge, SAP configuration, development and E2E Integration Testing skills.
- Familiar with EDI Flow for Hub Ship with OEM (850, 855, 856, 810, etc…)
- Must be an excellent team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in an fast-paced, changing environment and manage changes to scope or requirements effectively.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects/activities in parallel as needed.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience with Brazil - SEFAZ Nota Fiscal, NF-e compliance (Nota Fiscal Eletrônica)
- Prior experience with Vertex and Brazil - ICMS and ICMS ST tax
- Knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese language is a plus
- Prior experience with both e-Commerce and Retail application solutions is a plus