Assistant Facility Security Officer (FSO) – Part-time
- Suite 192
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
As a small company we recognize our employees are what make us successful and believe they are our most valuable asset. Syntelligent provides competitive salary and bonuses commensurate with education and experience with full options for advancement. We offer a full range of benefits and support, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Disability/Life Insurance
Duties: The Facility Security Officer (FSO) – Part-time, will implement and manage the corporate security program in accordance with DoD, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). Successful candidate will provide FSO support (flexible days/times).
- Ensures security compliance with government regulations.
- Develops and implements corporate personnel security policies and procedures governing personnel and facility clearance actions.
- Maintains corporate security files, process employee clearances including the submission of initial and periodic investigations, reinstatements, conversions and termination actions.
- Screens employees for citizenship and suitability.
- Coordinates and manages security audits ensuring successful security inspections.
- Maintains and conducts security briefings for employees.
- Interacts with Senior Management, Teaming Partners and Government Representatives.
- Coordinates site visit requests for personnel and passing of clearances.
- Manages and operates e-QIP and JPAS software.
- Develops a Security Education program and prepares and delivers a unique program briefing for all program personnel.
- Conducts self-inspections and represents the program in government security audits.
- 3+ years of FSO experience.
- Comprehensive experience with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Completion of all required Defense Security Service FSO training requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (EQIP).
- Must be proficient with using Microsoft Office Applications; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- US Citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to complete a Government investigation and Candidate must be able to successfully complete obtain and maintain a US government Top Secret security clearance.
- B.S. degree desired.