Help Desk Specialist I
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
We are looking for a part-time (10-25 hours per week) Help Desk Specialist to support a Federal client in our our Luray office. Coverage is required Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (except Federal holidays).
The Help Desk Specialist is responsible for providing Tier 1 help desk support including telephone and email support to end-user community on SharePoint related problems, questions, and use. Provides first-level problem resolution on the telephone or email with users; and walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem; classifies level, priority, and nature of problem. Opens, tracks, and closes trouble tickets; ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
During designated business hours, personnel will respond to all calls and email inquiries within five minutes of receipt. Upon receipt of an inquiry or trouble issue, they will create a Help Desk ticket via Microsoft SharePoint. Within 30 minutes of resolution, the Help Desk Specialists will document the appropriate solutions via SharePoint.
Typical day-to-day Tier 1 issues include:
· Granting Read/Write/Contribute access to SharePoint folders/groups
· Resetting passwords and editing account information.
· Enabling/disabling and granting user roles
· Management of user hierarchy
· Answering General Web Form Questions
· Adding and updating existing data field data
· Uploading documents in web forms/SharePoint.
· Document editing/versioning
· Creating SharePoint lists
- Demonstrable working knowledge of SharePoint
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 2010 products
- 1+ year of relevant technical experience or equivalent education
- AA degree in Information Technology or Computer Field
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience
Online applications only. No phone calls or emails.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for
the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your
skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services
professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.