Canadian citizens can apply for this role. We will sponser TN visa.
If you are in USA on valid work permit - you can apply
For one of the biggest Automakers in the world - we are looking for Tableau Senior Developer/Admin
The Tableau Senior Developer/Admin will obtain a thorough understanding of the infrastructure and configuration of existing Tableau environments. In addition to leading and conducting development, migration and testing activities; this role will coach junior developer team members.
Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years’ experience working in IT software engineering environments leading the development of Business Intelligence solutions including report solutions, ad-hoc reports and analytical solutions
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions
- Good background in installing and upgrading of Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries highly recommended
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendors global environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements