Tableau Senior Developer/Admin ( Canadian citizen can apply - we will sponser visa)
- Warren, MI
SCT resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Canadian citizens can apply for this role. We will sponser TN visa.
If you are in USA on valid work permit - you can apply
For one of the biggest Automakers in the world - we are looking for Tableau Senior Developer/Admin
The Tableau Senior Developer/Admin will obtain a thorough understanding of the infrastructure and configuration of existing Tableau environments. In addition to leading and conducting development, migration and testing activities; this role will coach junior developer team members.
Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years’ experience working in IT software engineering environments leading the development of Business Intelligence solutions including report solutions, ad-hoc reports and analytical solutions
- Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions
- Good background in installing and upgrading of Tableau server and server performance tuning for optimization
- Experience with creation of users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks
- Ability to analyze and dissect user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries highly recommended
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendors global environments
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements