Fixed Income / Murex Developer
- Vancouver, Canada
SCT resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
General Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a strong understanding of the Murex system and related applications.
• Development and support of applications interacting with/supporting Murex.
• Development and support of analytical tools to accommodate trader needs in the non-equity domain.
• Experience with Murex 2+ years
• Good understanding of fixed income/macro related financial instruments.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specification.
• 5+ years programming experience, at least 2+ years of Java.
• 3+ years of experience in hedge fund/investment bank
• SQL development experience – 2+ years.
• Development of fixed income/macro related applications.
• Development of Murex reports, trade flow processes, rules, etc.
• Development of Java services related to trade flow (FIX).
• Development of performance and P&L attribution systems.