Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
General Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop a strong understanding of the Murex system and related applications.
• Development and support of applications interacting with/supporting Murex.
• Development and support of analytical tools to accommodate trader needs in the non-equity domain.
• Experience with Murex 2+ years
• Good understanding of fixed income/macro related financial instruments.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specification.
• 5+ years programming experience, at least 2+ years of Java.
• 3+ years of experience in hedge fund/investment bank
• SQL development experience – 2+ years.
• Development of fixed income/macro related applications.
• Development of Murex reports, trade flow processes, rules, etc.
• Development of Java services related to trade flow (FIX).
• Development of performance and P&L attribution systems.