Senior Java Websphere Oracle Developer
- Toronto, Canada
SCT resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
Design, write, and develop Java applications, including system utilities for testing, monitoring, and administration of applications
- Design and implement middleware services usingJSF/Hibernate/iBATIS/Spring frameworks, EJBs and Adapter Libraries
- Participate in change management, requirements analysis and definition
- Provide specialized technical expertise in the overall analysis of the design and architecture of systems solutions based on strong hands on experience
- Identify short and long-term project goals/objectives, and as a senior technical expert, define and identify program and service delivery requirements in support of the development and/or acquisition of client applications
- Lead the analysis, development and documentation of design and architecture of systems solutions.
- Lead the development of testing, integration and implementation of systems solutions into the clients' applications
- Migrate applications/data from AS/400 system
- Debug, test, and install complex applications
- Diagnose and resolve complex application software problems
- Develop test procedures and test platforms.