XML Data Architect
- Toronto, Canada
SCT resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
- Good hands on experience of XML data model design and supporting technologies.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling principles, methods, approach and artefacts.
- Good knowledge of a three or more financial market products from a data modeling perspective.
- Knowledge of the public standards that cover messaging for financial products (FpML, Fix, ISO15022/2022, MDDL etc).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to apply technology experience in a commercial context.
- Able to debate issues, stand firm on principles yet remain sensitive to other's motivations
- Highly motivated, comfortable taking the initiative and taking a view.
- Structured disciplined approach
- Analytical, flexible and pragmatic.
- Experience of running governance processes.
- Experience with the modelling of very large information & process models.
- UML modelling experience.
- Experience working in Incremental & Iterative environments.
- XML technologies
- Information/Data modelling
- FpML, Fix, ISO15022/2022, MDDL etc
- Degree level or equivalent