Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
Assignment Name: RUS PCI Compliance Project
Scope of Services and Deliverables - The Services and Deliverables to be provided by the Vendor will include the following:
1. Analyzing the PCI DSS and the payment transaction processing systems requirements .
2. Analyzing and documenting the business requirements pertaining to PCI DSS within MTO's technical environment, which may include Eurocard/Mastercard/Visa (EMV) chip card payment processes and high volume over the counter and online transaction processing.
3. Providing support during the designs, implementation and testing of the project.
4. Reporting progress of assignment on a regular basis to Project Management, raise any issues/concerns and propose mitigation strategies .
5. Leading and/or participating in teams developing solutions within MTO's Road User Safety (RUS) Division.
6. Conducting feasibility analysis, project seeping and providing project work estimates.
7. Conducting Joint Requirements Planning and Joint Application Design sessions .
8. Analyzing and mapping processes I data for current state and future state.
9. Requirements development involving requirements elicitation, analysis , specification and validation.
10. Use of ministry mandated requirement management tools and templates for requirements specifications (i.e. Sybase PowerDesigner)
11. Reviewing and providing feedback of technical design documents .
12. Conducting and/or participating in walkthroughs at each project milestone.
13. Knowledge transfer to RUS and I&IT Cluster at all stages of the assignment.
14. Reporting status to, and following overall direction from, the Project Manager and/or Lead Business Analyst.
The Deliverables include:
1. Feasibility Reports I Estimates
2. System Requirements specifications
3. Business requirements I rules
4. Business process models
5. Data requirements I models (conceptual I logical)
6. Business I Data Glossary
7. Business and System use cases
8. Functional requirements
9. Non-functional requirements
10. User Interface specifications
11. Requirements Traceability Matrices
12. Report specifications
13. Test plan/strategies, test cases
14. Risks and Issues
15. Status reports
16. Work plans
17. UML Artefacts, Activity Diagrams, Statechart Diagrams, Class Diagrams
18. Artefacts/documents required for enterprise architecture development from a business needs point-of-view (contextual and conceptual), as required for the Architectural Checkpoint review process
19. Other artefacts as determined by the project.
20. Support to Development and Test teams in the following areas:
a. Building and testing support to development team
b. Reviewing test strategy, test plan and cases
c. Management of defect logs
d. Testing Applications
e. Supporting end- user inquiry
f. Defining the integration test plan
g. Defining the user acceptance test plan
h. Identification and resolution of problems/issues.
i. Document and manage risks and liaise with other project teams to coordinate project interdependencies .
j. Documentation of all artefacts in a shared project library.