Company: SystemCanada | www.systemcanada.com
World wide office: Canada - USA - Australia - UK - South Africa - New Zealand - Ireland - Japan
All resumes can be send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate must have legal work authorization to work in Canada.
The successful individual will be responsible for the overall Business Analysis activities across projects within the Ministry Project Management Office portfolio.
Project Duties of Resource:
• Applying a business analyst framework for success.
• Provide business analysis and leadership throughout projects.
• Requirements gathering based on the strategic direction of the overall projects.
• Contributing to the development of Business Cases and Project Charters.
• Contributing to effective control and risk management processes.
• Contributing to a tracking and reporting process.
• Managing and responding to changes as they relate to business requirements.
The individual will be expected to manage these pieces of work as part of the larger program, including deliverables such as functional and non-functional requirements documentation, as-is and to-be process maps, test plans, and test cases.