1. We are only able to work with consultants who are authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship. No third parties, please.
2. Candidates must be local or immediately available to start a position in the Twin Cities metro area.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for utilizing established programming standards and policies to perform programming/system design, development, coding, testing and implementation of the company specific Amisys code. Programs/Systems are based on Oracle PL/SQL including stored procedures, Cobol, and Unix scripting.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Project Lead to create, implement, and test programs, program interfaces, and databases between Amisys and other company systems.
- Support Amisys programs and surround code during development, test, and warranty period.
- Collaborate with Projet Lead to develop and implement user test plans and new software implementations including Amisys modules, extensions to the Amisys systems, and internal and third party systems/applications.
- Assist with developing required interface documentation.