Account manager – Finance Software
Our client is a customised software develop firm, they have developed a wide range of accounting and specialist vertical market products, in particular a product specifically designed for the finance companies
We are looking to develop new markets as well as maintaining existing clients within the Auckland region. The role is mainly field based and will require travel.
This role would suit a person with expertise in technology sales, software solution with business development experience.
Great opportunity to join a software company, a market leader in their sector, as a Client Services Account Manager and develop your career.
As a Client Services Account Manager you will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure they are receiving maximum value and satisfaction from the software solutions and ensuring software licenses are renewed.
You will need to have commercial experience in a customer facing role within the technology sector and be keen to grow your career. This software company is doing exceptionally well, with a fantastic product set, and you will be expected to grow within the business.
Salary and benefit package negotiable depending on experience
1. Maximise territory potential through targeting prospects qualifying, conducting customer meetings
2. Generating new target prospects through research, networking and referrals
3. Converts target prospects to sales opportunities by identying alignment of critical business needs with company solutions and products
4. Develop proposal for prospects
5. Submit sales metrics, such as weekly forecasts, pipelines, funnel , monthly progress business plans and expense reports on weekly basis
6. Maintain the CRM for opportunity and contact management
Required skills and experience
- Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
- Responsible for finding, developing and closing new business
- Positioning the software and related development services to ensure ongoing growth
- Identifying and converting sales targets, tracking sales prospects to establish a qualifying pieple and activities including develop presentations, product demonstrations and closing business.