We're are looking a Telemarketing assistant for one of our client in Howick , Auckland.
- Hours: Flexible between 10.00 to 02.00 pm Tuesday to Thursday.
- Hours offered: We envisage 9 - 12 hours per week initially, with further hour’s dependent on results.
- The job involves phoning leads from the agent’s data base to obtain listing appointments.
- We prefer candidate who is local and lives near Howick.
- Ability to use a computer, training will be provided on the data base system.
- Good telephone manner and able to engage with people using the phone. Script & dialogue training will be provided.
Flexible outgoing personality
The ideal person wants to have some or all of the following:
- Confident and clear communicator
- Easy going personality
- Can handle rejection or is willing to be trained to deal with rejection.
- Mature person
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions
- Computer literate – able to use a computer with confidence.
- Able to keep confidences
- Able to interpret from tones and responses