- Saint-Hubert, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
For its head office and under the responsibility of the Sales Coordinator Manager, Techo-Bloc inc. is seeking a dynamic and well-organized team member that will coordinate all requests from sales representatives in Canada and the United States and ensure that all administrative processes are respected. More specifically, you will:
- Support the sales force, both in Canada and the United States;
- Act as the bridge between the sales representatives and head office;
- Receive requests from sales representatives and follow-up until completion;
- Prepare different sales-related reports, filtered by customers and / or products etc.;
- Actively participate in updating our department’s policies and procedures;
- Make sure that all procedures are well executed within the sales force;
- Ensure that regular follow up are done with the sales representatives regarding customer complaints;
- Become very familiar with our products, learn about our current promotions;
- Update CRM entries when needed;
- Coordinate continuing education for our sales representatives;
- Coordinate on-boarding for newly hired sales representatives;
- Do all administrative work for the sales force;
- All other related tasks related to the sales department.
- DEC in administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative support (ideally for a sales department);
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both speaking and written;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Experience with an ERP system;
- Experience with a CRM, an asset;
- A person who is flexible and can adapt quickly to change, especially with rapidly changing priorities and respecting tight deadlines;
- The ability to multitask and prioritize, all while keeping a high level of precision and thoroughness;
- Great attention to detail;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- A people-person;
- Someone who is good at planning and rapid decision-making;
- A person that is eager to learn and is a fast learner;
- Someone with initiative, autonomy and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- A person who loves team work and is able to offer their help should anyone need an extra hand.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.