Graphics Design Project Manager
- Saint-Hubert, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
For its head office in St-Hubert, Techo-Bloc inc. is seeking a Graphics Coordinator that will oversee the hundreds of projects we take in every year. We are an internal mid-sized agency. As we expand across Canada and the USA, we need someone with excellent organization skills to help us moving in the right direction.
- Review marketing requests to understand business needs and strategies;
- Create project timelines, work-back schedules and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel (graphics artists, purchasers, etc.);
- Participate in project kickoff meetings to determine the scope of projects and the proper allocation of resources;
- Manage and update the internal tracking system by which all projects are administered (TEAMWORK.COM);
- Communicate daily priorities and manage workflow within shared services (the graphics team);
- Communicate daily with project managers and management and inform them of any problems, crisis, and/or missed deadlines;
- Analyze graphics team workload in terms of project quantity, complexity and deadline to predict and avoid bottlenecks;
- Work with project managers to receive approvals to keep projects moving forward;
- Anticipate issues in advance and recommend effective solutions;
- Contribute strategically on how to best keep projects on schedule and identify process improvements;
- Conduct weekly status meetings involving personnel from all relevant departments;
- Expedite proofs to internal team for review, revisions and approvals;
- Ensure art files adhere to technical specifications and coordinate transfer to suppliers;
- Complete quality assurance of all creative assets to ensure compliance, proper functionality, accuracy of copy and creative elements;
- Assist when needed on proofreading jobs;
- Develop and implement a process for organizing and archiving project files including final design and copy;
- Manage a team.
- University or College degree in business administration, marketing or communications;
- Project management certification, an asset;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in marketing and project management/coordination;
- Proven ability to oversee the design and production of print and digital materials;
- Experience leading a creative team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Strong interrelation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.