Sales Representative - Capitale Nationale
- Québec City, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, Quebec Maritimes, Techo-Bloc is looking to add a Sales Representative for the Capitale Nationale territory to the team in order to pursue the development of its clients in the field of projects Commercial and residential landscaping. The candidate must maintain strong business ties with all business partners. He will be on the lookout for the growth opportunities of the assigned territory and will offer its customers the products that meet the needs.
- Promotes the services and products of the company to the clientele responsible of commercial and residential landscaping projects;
- Develops new markets and maintain relationships with existing customers;
- Supports the network of distributors and resellers in the assigned territory and consolidate its presence with landscape architects, civil engineers, architects and designers;
- Captures good opportunities, negotiating business deals and meeting the needs of business customers;
- Collaborates in the development of the business development plan by analyzing customer needs to maximize sales;
- Identifies, prepare and participates in promotional events;
- Conduct strategic intelligence of the competition.
- Bachelor of Administration (relevant experience may be considered);
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B sales;
- Bilingualism, oral and written, English and French;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage projects with rigor;
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, proactivity, organization and problem solving;
- Proficiency in computer tools (Microsoft Office suite);
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. This position requires frequent travel.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.