Web Manager, Digital Marketing
- Saint-Hubert, QC G0L 3L0, Canada
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why Work for Us
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Resources that are invested in your success
- Dynamic experience learning and evolving career path
- Great chance to develop your skills and grow
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties
- Hybrid work model
- Generous bonus program
- Snack filled kitchens
- Free parking
- Considerable referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
- …and more!
More Than Just an Opportunity:
2021 is a big year for our Digital Marketing Team. We have shared success, learned from challenges, and we want to bring the team & our work to the level in 2022. Which is why we are expanding our Digital Marketing department.
The Web Manager will play an important role in the Digital Asset Management team. You will own and lead our website development, from keeping a healthy web structure to improving overall site experience. The web experience you deliver to our audience is where the “online business growth magic” happens.
This is a perfect timing to take a fresh start, as you will become part of our 2022’s core marketing strategy, use your experience & knowledge to take YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE.
Your Day-to-Day that Matters:
- Take the ownership of the technical and operational health of Techo-Bloc’s website asset
- Source of reference for website related requests
- Work with internal & external contacts on website projects and oversee their progress
- Lead site optimization initiatives based on marketing strategies
- Offer trainings & technical support to other teams
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategist on technical SEO & site optimization
- Documentation on web project related process
- Debug overall site issues including part of our web merchandizing integration
- Adapt strategy into DAM & asset tag management
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack developer/website manager
- Mandatory excellent knowledge of WordPress, web concepts, architecture, accessibility, web tools, and languages
- Experience with BigCommerce is a big asset
- Results-oriented in-depth knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and In-depth knowledge of CMS, DAM, PIM and other web asset management systems
- Relevant experience/knowledge: integration, UX, UI, CX, web design, etc.
- Familiar with digital marketing source platforms such as Google Analytics
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.