AML & KYC Manager (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Focus
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as an AML & KYC Manager?
Are you an experienced people manager with a strong foundation in Customer Operations and a very good knowledge of AML & KYC topics? Would you consider yourself analytical and detail oriented? Do you have the desire to manage a medium size team of already successful AML & KYC Analysts and Verification Analysts/Agents? If so, we would like to harness these strengths of yours in our Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer team. Our AML & KYC Manager would need to ensure that all targets are being met as per agreed KPIs with a special attention to the set SLAs. Additionally, she/he will ensure that all departmental procedures are in line with the latest AML and CFT regulations in collaboration with the Compliance team.
Your playing field:
- You will monitor and contribute to the improvement of operational processes (KYC, KYD, and AML) to ensure compliance and a positive customer experience.
- You will keep informed and current with the regulatory landscape.
- Your responsibilities will include assisting the MLRO team with the SAR process, external reporting, and highlighting any non-compliant behaviours.
- Managing all AML processes in respect to PEP and Sanctions monitoring, Enhanced Due Diligence and other high-risk scenarios will fall under your realm of responsibilities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial operational role – preferably with experience in AML & KYC, Customer Services or Payments and Fraud within the iGaming sector.
- Leadership. You have experience managing larger groups of people with an emphasis on achieving targets without losing focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledgeable. Post-secondary qualification or equivalent qualification is essential. AML Certification will be considered an asset!
- Subject Matter Expert. Excellent understanding and knowledge of Operational strategy offer best customers service and AML & KYC topics.
- Collaborative. You will work very closely with the Compliance mainly MLRO team, and all customer facing departments.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.