- 80 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Job Family: Product and Technology
- Company: Tipico USA Technologies
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Are you obsessed with customer experience and building amazing products? Does using modern architecture and technology excite you? Do you have experience working in React.js, Redux and RxJS? Does working in a collaborative environment in one of the fastest growing industries make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are at the right place! We are looking for developers who want to build cutting edge products in the sports betting industry.
We are looking for engineers with an interest in software architecture who can identify improvements and implement them. We want someone who can own a vision beyond the daily tasks with a proactive mindset that is solution oriented and appreciates responsibility.
Since we are customer-centric, we need someone who has a passion for user-experience and user-interface design as we deliver the best customer experience and build cutting edge products with performance and high quality.
Our Frontend Engineers report directly to the Frontend Team Lead and work together with the rest of the management team, tech team and business operations. They will participate in building and maintaining the front-end services, architecture and user interfaces that enables the products and features that our users will depend upon to place bets in one of the fastest growing industries. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Work with modern front-end frameworks like React to deliver efficient and sustainable frontend applications by building clean and reusable components.
- Build, maintain, develop, test, deploy and enhance our products and features.
- Identify obstacles to ensure quality and improve our user experience and how we build our products.
- Work with designers, product managers, QA engineers and other developers in a highly collaborative agile environment.
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack.
- 3+ years in developing modern web applications and SPA
- MUST BE willing and able to work in the state of New Jersey
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development and testing.
- Experience in designing and building applications in React.js is a MUST
- Clear understanding of Web standards like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs, OOP and FP
- Familiarity working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js and yarn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to explain and discuss technical decisions and contribute sound recommendations to the team.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Clean Code and Design patterns
- Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io, contentful.com
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud Services
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of a fast growing team in the new and upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume successful business.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401k matching, generous vacation time, and more.