Payments & Fraud Analyst (Afternoon/Evening Shift) (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Focus
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Payments & Fraud Analyst?
Do you like the finance field, but find traditional banking jobs boring? Would you like to process financial transactions, but in an agile and exciting environment? If so, our Payments & Fraud department may be just the place for you! Our Payment & Fraud Analysts are some of our customers favourite people – obviously, you guys are paying them their winnings! Who wouldn’t look forward to receiving a payment from you?
Your playing field:
- You will spend your days processing payments by approving withdrawals and checking deposits, but on top of that you will also be checking for fraudulent activity. Mild mannered payments processor pre-lunch and gritty fraud investigator post-lunch…keeps the day interesting!
- You keep up to date with payment options & fraud related trends and share your knowledge with the team. Contributing to our #oneteam philosophy.
- You’ll action and resolve cases related to chargebacks, owed funds, reconciliations, documents and any other matters escalated by other departments.
- You will have the opportunity to network with members of the Customer Operations team to ensure a positive customer experience, but to also grow your knowledge. You will regularly be interacting with the Responsible Gaming team, the Customer Service team and even the AML & KYC Team.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Agile. They say that variety is the spice of life! In this role, you must be ready to process payments/withdrawals in one moment and switch to investigating a possible fraud case the next.
- Trustworthy. Our customers will rest assured knowing that they can count on you to process their payments/withdrawals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office Programs and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Fluent English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. English is also the official language of the Tipico Malta office.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score extra points with us by having previous experience in iGaming or in the field of sports betting.
- Experience with various payment methods/platforms.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.