Customer Care Representative
- 80 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Job Family: Customer Focus
- Company: Tipico NJ
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Are you interested in the sports betting industry? Do you have a passion for sports and watch your favorite teams regularly? Are you a natural born problem solver? Do you enjoy working with customers on enhancing their experience with a product? Does working in a team environment alongside other talented customer care representatives for one of the newest sportsbooks in New Jersey make you contemplate leaving your current role? If so, you are in the right place.
Tipico is looking for experienced customer care representatives to be the face of our sportsbook customer service operation. We want representatives to engage with our clients using live chat and email and promote our brand by providing outstanding assistance to our customers. Having a passion or knowledge of sports and betting is ideal, but if not, we will provide an extensive training experience as well as continued development to make sure you stay up to date with what’s happening in the world of gaming and sports. Weekend availability is required for this role.
As Customer Care Representatives, you will:
- Provide a proactive, personalized service experience to our customers in a positive manner.
- Assist and resolve customer inquiries and complaints by providing the best recommendations and or solutions to the customer, with following up to ensure resolutions.
- Form trust and loyalty with customers by providing brand and product expertise.
- Provide accurate and complete information to customers using the right systems for gathering information.
- Adapt and work cross functionally with other departments.
- Adhere to strict procedures and policies of a highly regulated market.
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Ability to type 50 WPM minimum.
- Flexibility to work weekends or Weekdays (especially during NFL season).
- You must have the ability to pass a background check and you will be required to become licensed through applicable gaming commission.
- You must have the ability to work from home until we are able to go back into the office.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to sustain a high degree of confidentiality, trust and integrity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group a leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits.