- 80 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
- Job Family: Product and Technology
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing our headquarters in Hoboken, New Jersey. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. LETS MAKE THIS INTERESTING!
Does developing and implementing testing to ensure product quality interest you? Do you enjoy providing end to end solutions to software quality problems? Are you an innovative thinker who enjoys working in a high paced agile environment? Does working in a collaborative environment alongside talented engineers and some of the hottest technologies make you contemplate leaving your current role?
If so, you are in the right place! We are looking for someone who will be able to monitor every stage of the development process to ensure that our software and the design of our product adhere to Tipico’s quality standards. We want someone who is passionate about testing and delivering high quality products.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and company needs are being met. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Recommending improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivating the development process for efficiency and performance
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Staying up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Collaborating with development team and product team to ensure consistent project delivery
- MUST be willing and able to work in the state of New Jersey.
- A Bachelor's degree or a related field from four-year college or university
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in software development processes and QA methodologies
- You can drive innovation and develop new concepts across product verticals
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good knowledge of Web and Mobile technologies
- Experience with Chrome Dev tools, Git, Jira, Postman
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of a fast growing team in the new and upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume successful business.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401k matching, generous vacation time, and more.