Gaming Operations Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Gaming
- Company: Tipico Games Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Gaming Operations Analyst?
Are you a seasoned gaming professional? Does the idea of using your experience, knowledge and judgement to ensure an outstanding customer experience excite you? If so, our Gaming team may be just the place for you! The Gaming Operations Analyst will support the team with daily operational tasks and will cooperate with other departments to achieve profitability of the Gaming beyond marketing activities. The role holder will manage a varied number of tasks such as KPI and P&L reporting, customer escalations management, game analysis as well as market analysis.
Your playing field:
- You will investigate and resolve Customer Operations escalations and conduct daily monitoring thereof.
- You will support with Customer Operations training regarding gaming back offices, processes and procedures, and player management policies.
- You will assist with operational reporting on KPIs, game analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- You will help with managing and maintaining Gaming lobbies/pages and game releases.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas on how to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and we want to hear your thoughts!
- Collaboration. You will resolve complicated user query escalations by liaising closely with Customer Service colleagues and 3rd party game suppliers.
- Experienced. You have 1-2 years Customer Operations experience in the iGaming industry with a preference for specific on-line games experience.
- Data Driven. You will generate and analyse specific reports on Game performances, user groups and website performance.
- Analytical. You’ll ensure that the data held in the database and associated reporting is accurate by comparing with various sources.
- Team Player. You like to roll up your sleeves and get involved in many different projects. You are always ready to lend a helping hand to your teammates.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written a must. German language skills would be considered a plus.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.