Compliance Manager - German speaking (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, Saint Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Legal and Compliance
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Compliance Manager – German Speaking?
Are you an experienced Compliance Manger? Do you speak native or fluent German? Is maintaining a legal and ethical environment important to you? Does the idea of embedding compliance as part of Tipico’s company culture to ensure success appeal to you? If so, our Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our Compliance Manager will lead projects which include establishing and maintaining the Compliance Management Program, ensuring the implementation of regulatory requirements within the organisation and supporting the licensing management.
Your playing field:
- You will take a leading role in implementing and translating the Compliance Program into projects, actions and operational processes across the business.
- You will be responsible for driving and managing relevant cross-functional business compliance projects.
- You will collaborate with various internal teams to ensure the delivery of requirements to the business and product.
- You will monitor and report on compliance statuses and define key processes.
- Maintaining and developing the Compliance Management system and managing the Compliance Management System Audit process will be part of your responsibilities.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. A minimum of 3 years of experience in Compliance or Risk Management (or) at least 4 years experience leading compliance or risk management projects.
- Organized. Strong project management experience or maintains a qualification in Project Management.
- Knowledgeable. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law or Economics. Professional qualification in either Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be considered an asset.
- German & English Speaking. Fluent in both German & English, verbal and written is essential.
- Analytical. A high alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in compliance.
- Innovative. Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.