Retail Contracts Officer – German speaking (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Corporate Retail
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
Passion drives us. Passion for sport, passion for our retail business. With the help of our franchise partners, we want to make Tipico even better every day and offer our retail customers the best possible customer experience. Our Retail Contracts team is one of the foundations for the success of Tipico's Retail Business. As Retail Contracts Officer (m/f/x), you will be responsible for providing clerical support in relation to contract management and operational requirements.
Your playing field:
- The quest for improvement drives us. You will participate in building, automatize and defining processes with the Retail legal and contracts team for the sports betting license on shop level.
- Integrity and security are our highest priorities. You will manage the documents of franchise partners according to the authorities’ instructions cooperating closely with the legal team, and coordinate license and regulatory related enquiries regarding franchises on shop level.
- You will manage data (physical and digital) including construction, maintenance and developing the department’s document management system.
- You will manage and publish relevant KPIs.
- A trustful cooperation is important to us. You will establish and maintain strong relationships with franchise partners, resolving issues quickly and accurately with a high level of customer service.
- We work as #oneteam. You will support the risk team in verifying accounts and documents.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience You have a post-secondary qualification, experience in a similar role or in an administrative office job, and experience in the iGaming industry.
- Fluent German language skills. As #1 sports betting provider on the German-speaking market, this is a mandatory for communicating with our German-speaking franchise partners.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner with your team colleagues, with our internal departments and with our franchise partners, both written and verbal.
- Analytical. Advanced analytical skills, statistical understanding and MS Office competences, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel, are necessary. You are characterized by problem-solving skills, a high level of precision and accuracy and an independent working style.
- Multi-tasking. Tipico is dynamic. And so is the job. You can work on several tasks at the same time and don't lose the overview. You are proactive, self-organized and can prioritize.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a Franchise or Retail Business would be an asset
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.