Live Sports Trader (m/f/x)
- Rotonda La Aguacatala, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
- Job Family: Bookmaking
- Company: Sports Services South America S.A.S.
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees.
Are you ready to be part of our game as a Live Sports Trader (m/f/x)?
The Live Sports Trader role is to oversee the Pre-Match and Live Sportsbook with the main aim being of maintaining a high standard all-round offer and product, risk control, and contributing towards the Company’s sportsbook KPIs.
Your playing field:
- Pre-match / Live odds and risk monitoring to ensure high standard betting offer
- Identify anomalies and errors in the Sportsbook offer
- Compiling special odds for a variety of sports events with focus on sports
- Deep understanding of each sport offered with focus on sports
- Monitoring real-time events (identify and report suspicious betting behaviors)
- Make best use of any tools provided by the Company or Third-Party Provider/s
- Help in the data collection and in other tasks or projects that might be assigned by the Sportsbook Team Lead/ Operations Manager RM & Trading
- Assist in testing of new betting features in back office and Third-Party Providers
Who we’re looking for:
- You are willing to work NIGHTSHIFTS 5 days a week, including late shifts AND weekends, normal working hours are between 2 PM and 12 AM, sometimes longer or shorter (Do not apply unless you are able to work late and weekends!)
- You are willing to work on most weekends as a standard (Bonus pay on Sunday)
- 1+ years of relevant working experience. (Desirable)
- Tolerance to work under pressure
- Ability to solve problems fast
- Feedback culture approach
- Advanced analytical skills
- You are quick to find information online.
- You are good with numbers and able to calculate in your head.
- You are a true sports enthusiast
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Experience placing bets with bookmakers and exchanges
- Knowledge of odds compiling
- Understanding of the concept of “value” in betting
- A strong desire to work in the betting industry
- Data-driven decision making
What’s is in it for you:
- A fun work environment for sports lovers
- The possibility to grow within the team and take responsibility
- A starting salary of around 1.450.000 Pesos
- Performance management extra bonus (short and long term)
- All Legal Benefits
Are you ready to score?