Bookmaking IT Support Administrator
- Ul. Matije Gupca 19, 35000, Slavonski Brod, Croatia
- Job Family: Product and Technology
- Company: Tipico Sports Services d.o.o.
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German-speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division, we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
For our company location in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Supporting the Team in maintaining the highest standard of IT support (desk-side and remote) and satisfaction of end users
- taking responsibility for managing IT support and infrastructure services, consisting of technology and solutions, required for successful delivery, including heterogeneous infrastructure environments, Cloud technologies
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical and operational issues as part of Incident Management & Request Fulfilment processes and infrastructure projects, aiming to improve the services offered.
- Owning reported issues and communicating the status and progress in a regular manner.
- Maintaining operational documentation, Knowledge Base articles and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware & software (Windows & mobile devices) issues
- Self-driven, success-oriented, ready to deliver
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (German would be a plus)
- Knowledge of network technologies and protocols, MS Server Environments (AD, DNS)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in IT support
That's in for you:
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- The chance to improve your skills and acquire new ones with the ability to progress
- Sponsored company and team events
- Working with a young and ambitious team
- An attractive incentive system according to business results
- Modern equipment, and work in a new and spacious office spaces
Ready to score?