Web Design Intern (Global-Virtual)
- 16161 Ventura Blvd , Encino, CA
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only 100% virtual global educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
"A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment."
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
This is a 30-Day UNPAID Global-Virtual Organization Internship. Our internship program is Year-Round and is open to all applicants worldwide who meet our strict requirements.
Virtual Organization Internship Highlights: This virtual organization internship is part of a global educational residency training program at VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, effectively making you a pro tem member of the board; gives you a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with key VOMI executives and the founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline.
To learn more about virtual organization internships, read the following articles:
- Difference Between Virtual Internship and Virtual Organization Internship (https://goo.gl/Mv1LQS)
- Insider Secrets to a Successful Virtual Organization Internship (http://goo.gl/fdCF4q)
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to Vern Evans, Chief Execution Officer.
- Outstanding WORK ETHIC!
- Willingness and ability to operate and manage, under strict supervision, in a 100% virtual organization environment
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment
- High-speed internet access on a 24-hour basis.
- Fluency in English required, additional language proficiency (e.g., French, Chinese, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of leading social networks and social media platforms a must (Linkedin, Google+, Facebook, Twitter)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Virtual Organization Management Institute
16161 Ventura Blvd, Suite C-387
Encino, CA 91436
Keywords: virtual internship | telecommute internships | remote internships| virtual jobs| flexible internships| online internships| web-based internships| internships| unpaid internships| global internships | web design internships | virtual web design internships | virtual organization internships