Postdoctoral Fellowships: Futuristic UGF Architecture (Global - Virtual)
- 16161 Ventura Blvd , Encino, CA
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only 100% virtual global educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
"A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment."
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
Seeking dynamic, hard-working, creative, FUTURISTIC, and self-motivated UGF (Underground Facility) Architecture researchers with a wild imagination and passion for all things Futuristic, Underground, Architecture, Virtual, and Social Media; who can bring creative ideas and 3-D life to the architectural concepts of VOMI's Vision of the Future in The New Virtual Organization World.
Will participate in and/or deliver global presentations of the vision to 1) members of VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, a newly formed and powerful internal virtual organization advocacy force; 2) our friends and partners in the architectural design community; 3) policy makers worldwide; and 4) other communities of interest at numerous VOMI events.
You will, under strict supervision and in partnership with the founder of VOMI and/or one or more of our architectural design partners, design futuristic UGF architecture plans, drawings, and 3-D models using both web-based and standard design tools.
This is a 12-month UNPAID Global-Virtual Fellowship. Our fellowship program is Year-Round and is open to all applicants worldwide who meet our strict requirements. All selected fellows who have successfully completed the entire length of the fellowship will receive a $100,000 stipend for tuition and education expenses subject to meeting all other stipend award requirements; and will also be awarded the Virtual Organization Fellow, Futuristic UGF Architecture designation.
Fellowship Highlights: This virtual organization fellowship is part of a global educational residency training program at VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, effectively making you a pro tem member of the board; gives you a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with the chairman of the think tank-advisory board and founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline and other significant players in the field, as well as a front row seat at the forefront of the latest virtual organization management developments at VOMI.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to Vern Evans, Chief Talent Officer.
You must be a recent Ph.D. in Architecture (a concentration in UGF is preferred) with a graduation anniversary period of 1 year or less. As well, we require the following:
- Above all else, an Oustanding WORK ETHIC!
- A passion for all things Futuristic and Social Media.
- Must be willing to devote a full-time schedule toward the fellowship (NO part- or full-time employment or other extracurricular activity is allowed during the fellowship period).
- We prefer candidates who are able to obtain private or public funding for their fellowship on their own, in which case, we will need proof of such funding from the sponsoring foundation, institution, organization, other entity, or private party. Candidates who will personally fund their own fellowship will be required to certify that they have the financial means to do so as part of the application process and prior formal selection.
- Willingness and ability to operate and manage, under strict supervision, in a 100% virtual organization environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication, research, and writing skills.
- Highly disciplined, focused, and extraordinary ability to adapt and thrive in a virtual organization.
- Must be totally self-sufficient in a 100% virtual environment.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications or equivalent and various web-based architecture design tools
- Fluency in English required, additional language proficiency (French, Chinese, etc.) is a plus.
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997. :: Join VOMI on LinkedIn
Remote location jobs | work from home | flexible workforce jobs |virtual jobs |virtual executive jobs | 6-figure jobs | 7-figure jobs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Virtual Organization Management Institute
16161 Ventura Blvd Suite C-387
Encino, CA 91436