Postdoctoral Fellowships:: Virtual Organization Military Warfare (Global-Virtual)
- Encino, CA
ABOUT VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute is the world's leading and only 100% virtual global educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by its founder since 1997.
"A Virtual Organization is an organization which strictly uses all of the following: a virtual workspace, a virtual workforce, and virtual organization management best practices, policies and procedures for operating in a 100% virtual environment."
by Prof. Pierre Coupet of Virtual Organization Management Institute
VOMI offers 12-month UNPAID postdoctoral fellowships for aspiring "Virtual Organization Military Warfare" strategists, subject matter experts, and researchers. Will go beyond Sun Tzu's The Art of War and Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui's Unrestricted Warfare and explore new methods and concepts of military warfare that virtual organization management makes possible and heretofore considered unimaginable.
Will assist in upcoming programs and publications of the VOMI Global Think Tank and Advisory Board. Fellows work "behind-the-scenes" with the Chairman of VOMI and one or more members of other committees on upcoming virtual organization programs (symposiums, colloquiums, summits, conferences, etc.) related to Virtual Organization Military Warfare.
The fellowship program provides an immersive opportunity to participate in one or more virtual organization military warfare projects from a list of available VOMI projects; conduct virtual organization research; and experience first-hand how virtual organization military warfare can radically alter our view of how wars can and should be fought in the near and distant future.
This program is intended for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Military Studies, Military History, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) who are interested in learning how virtual organization military warfare innovation dwarfs the limits of today's primitive unconventional and hybrid warfare, and are actively developing their work and career.
Applicants must commit to regularly scheduled hours each week during the 12-month period. Applications are reviewed throughout the year for candidates who meet our requirements.
- This virtual organization fellowship is part of a global research residency program at VOMI Global Think Tank & Advisory Board, effectively making you a pro tem member of the board; gives you a unique and invaluable opportunity to interact directly with the chairman of the think tank advisory board and founder of the modern virtual organization management discipline -- and other significant players in the field -- as well as a front row seat at the forefront of the latest virtual organization management developments at VOMI.
- Our fellowship program is Year-Round and is open to all applicants worldwide who meet our requirements.
- Fellows who have successfully completed the fellowship will receive a $100,000 stipend for tuition and education expenses subject to meeting all other stipend award requirements.
- Successful fellows will be awarded the Fellow, Virtual Organization Military Warfare designation.
For immediate consideration, send a brief letter outlining your specific interests, proposed research or publication, your professional and technical qualifications, along with your curriculum vitae, to Vern Evans, Chief Talent Officer:
- This is a 12-month UNPAID Global-Virtual Fellowship for postdoctoral scholars (a recent Ph.D. in Military Studies, Military History, or a related discipline, with an anniversary period of up to one year) who are interested in learning how virtual organization military warfare innovation dwarfs the limits of today's primitive unconventional and hybrid warfare, and are actively developing their work and career.
- Must be willing to devote a full-time schedule toward the fellowship (NO part- or full-time employment or other extracurricular activity is allowed during the fellowship period).
- We prefer candidates who are able to obtain private or public funding for their fellowship on their own, in which case, we will need proof of such funding from the sponsoring foundation, institution, organization, other entity, or private party. Candidates who will personally fund their own fellowship will be required to certify that they have the financial means to do so as part of the application process and prior formal selection.
- Must consent to obtain a VOMI or U.S. government security clearance in order to obtain access to confidential or classified information, if requested by VOMI.
About VOMI: Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI) is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute, think tank, professional association, certification and accreditation provider, and conference producer strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline founded and pioneered by the founder of VOMI since 1997 :: http://www.virtualorganizationinstitute.com
About VOMI Virtual Organization Academy: VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, an affiliate of VOMI, is the world's leading and only virtual organization sabbatical destination for corporate executives, public policy executives, government officials and employees, academic researchers and faculty members on sabbatical leave who wish to quickly immerse themselves and gain first-hand experience of life in a 100% virtual organization environment for a limited period of time :: http://www.virtualorganizationacademy.com
About Virtual Organization Recruiter: Virtual Organization Recruiter (VOR), an affiliate of VOMI, is the world's leading and only virtual organization aptitude assessment and recruitment firm that is strictly focused on the assessment and certification of senior executives and mid-level professionals, military-intelligence-defense personnel, public policy executives, government officials, academics and faculty members who are able to adapt and thrive - and Lead - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment :: http://www.virtualorganizationrecruiter.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Virtual Organization Management Institute
16161 Ventura Blvd Suite C-387
Encino, CA 91436
Keywords: postdoctoral scholars | postdoctoral fellowships | postdoctoral fellowship | virtual postdoctoral fellowships | virtual fellowship | telecommute fellowships | remote fellowships | virtual jobs | flexible fellowships | online fellowships | web-based fellowships | fellowships | unpaid fellowships | global fellowships | military warfare fellowships | virtual military warfare fellowship | virtual organization military warfare fellowship | unconventional warfare fellowship | hybrid warfare fellowship | VOMI | New Virtual Organization World