Oracle Functional Analyst – Fresher
- San Jose, CA
We’re looking for high-energy driven and passionate individuals who are looking to break into the Oracle domain. If you are thinking of pursuing a career in Oracle and are not from a technical background, we have a good fit for you. Being an Oracle Functional consultant requires you to have a good knowledge of the Oracle E-business Suite of products from a front-end perspective. He/She needs to have a thorough understanding of the application features, setups and transactions that take place.We focus on the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Order Management and Purchasing.
Core responsibilities include:
• Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and functionality through all phases of an implementation.
• Work with client to develop business solution designs that achieve business requirements. Assist in documenting and performing application set ups according to project plan.
• Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the client lead to obtain sign off.
• Raise issues and work resolutions as identified to adhere to project schedule.
• Ensure timely knowledge transfer with assigned client functional lead. Participate with assigned client functional lead throughout system testing.
• Provide guidance to assigned client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas. A
• Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field, from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
Location: Multiple locations across US
Bachelors /Masters in any Engineering or MBA