Oracle ERP Business Analyst Entry level profile
- San Jose, CA
WalkWater Technologies is a premier product development and project execution company. Our core forte has been Oracle Databases, Oracle ERP, Oracle CRM, and Oracle Business Intelligence. As a premier partner of Oracle, and a current Oracle Services Provider, WalkWater´s Enterprise Solutions has worked closely with Oracle products. WalkWater´s Enterprise Solutions Team has over 300 person years of pure Oracle e-Business suite and over 100 person years of Oracle technology implementation and solutions experience. 80% percent of our employees are certified OCPs, Technical Champions & Implementation champions. This gives us an unmatched knowledge of and technical experience with the latest Oracle products that allows us to implement the products with confidence.
We’re looking for high-energy driven and passionate individuals who are looking to break into the Oracle domain. If you are thinking of pursuing a career in Oracle and are not from a technical background, we have a good fit for you. Being an Oracle Functional consultant requires you to have a good knowledge of the Oracle E-business Suite of products from a front-end perspective. He/She needs to have a thorough understanding of the application features, setups and transactions that take place.We focus on the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Inventory, Order Management and Purchasing.
Core responsibilities include:
• Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “best practices” and functionality through all phases of an implementation.
• Work with client to develop business solution designs that achieve business requirements. Assist in documenting and performing application set ups according to project plan.
• Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the client lead to obtain sign off.
• Raise issues and work resolutions as identified to adhere to project schedule.
• Ensure timely knowledge transfer with assigned client functional lead. Participate with assigned client functional lead throughout system testing.
• Provide guidance to assigned client functional lead in the preparation of training materials and class agendas.
• Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for resume submission. Kindly mention where you saw the posting in your application.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field, from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
Email resumes to Senior Technical recruiter- email@example.com
Submit resumes to Senior Technical Recruiter: Neha. S