Human Resources Generalist
- Glen Ellyn, IL
Watson Dwyer is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for one of our valued clients in the far western suburbs. Our client is an industry leader in specialized automotive parts.
HR Generalist Job Description:
- Manage employee relations by maintaining positive relationships with staff
- Interact with and support different departments on HR-related needs
- Plan corporate events
- Will coordinate and facilitate HR processes, including recruitment, payroll, unemployment, benefits, worker’s compensation, associate relations, workplace safety rules, and business integration
- Will ensure company is complying with all laws on local, state, and federal levels
- Must ensure company and customer information is kept confidential
- Manage and streamline the HRIS database
- Use Recruiting Software for candidate management
- Full life-cycle recruiting
- Will use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to complete projects
- Must possess knowledge of general HR practices
- Must be able to adapt to diversity and encourage teamwork to accomplish goals
- Must know HR laws and regulations
- Will directly report to corporate HR manager
Job Requirements: The HR Generalist must possess a 4-year degree and have two or more years of experience in HR. Experience in employee relations and recruitment is a plus. They must be an enthusiastic self-starter with an empathetic and loyal nature. They must also be a good leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently. The employee will receive full benefits, and must be open to occasional travel.
This position is full-time, direct hire with a competitive benefit package.
Please e-mail resumes to Julie Orlandini at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now feature.