Bilingual Billing Clerk
- Chicago, IL
International manufacturing firm headquarted on Chicago's near southside.
Watson Dwyer is seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Billing Clerk/Analyst for one of our valued clients in the manufacturing industry in Chicago-South.
- File and process invoices for clients
- Provide online billing support
- Manage credit memos
- Ensure maintenance of and support for cash application
- Ensure work floor is clear of any obstructions
- Uphold compliance with state and federal regulations that deal directly with the company’s products, including SQF complianceReport any concerns or problems to management in terms of legal compliance
- Clear up and address any ordering or billing issues
- Customer Service
- Special project as assinged.
MUST HAVE EXPEREIENCE PROCESSING UP TO 100 INVOICES PER DAY
The candidate must have at least 1 year of experienc in accounts payable, receivable and billing. The candidate must be bilingual and speak, write, and understand Spanish and English. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
Benefits: Full once hire (major medial, 401k with match, and more).
This position is temp-to-hire, with full benefits when perm. The position pays $15 an hour.
Please e-mail resumes to Julie Orlandini at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply Now feature.