LATAMXFACTOR - DPI - SALES ENGINEER
- Mexico City, Mexico
A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE NETWORK / BROADBAND / INTERNET RELATED BUSINESS IS REQUIRED.
The role of the Solutions Engineer is to combine a strong technical background with great organizational and communication skills to provide technical designing advice to both new and existing customers and partners in new sales opportunities. You will be working along side partner SE’s, Sales and Support in achieving the goal of designing the ideal solution. You will accomplish this by identifying, technically qualifying and addressing prospect’s technical requirements by normal consultative methods.
- Provide pre-sales and post sales support through requirements gathering, proposal development and delivery of technical presentations via online meetings, OnSite or Trade Shows.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with Partners, Customers and sales to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions.
- Installing, configuring and leading our client’s Networks equipment and software trials and/or POC installations
- Develop and work with others within our client’s solutions to define technical documents such as proposals, product specifications, RFP, RFI, and RFQ responses, diagrams, BOM’s, and quotes/estimates.
- Effectively answer any questions regarding the proposed solution which may include questions about installation and configuration.
- Provides consultative product and solution expertise along with Partner and Customer Training
- Understanding of customer systems and network to work with PS and / or outside partners to deliver required solution
- Establishing and maintaining a strong and trusted relationships with partners and customers
- Collaborating with the product team to identify and realize technical improvements to the product based on customer and partner feedback.
We look forward to receiving your application! Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. represents the very best in recruiting. Our relationships and opportunities are pre-screened, qualified at the highest level, and are submitted directly to client-hiring managers and human resources. For more information contact Account Manager Steve Cooke at 650-265-1558, or by email at email@example.com