LATAMXFACTOR.COM - BRAZILIAN SALES DIRECTOR - Tier I Accounts, Based in Rio or SP
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Powered by Lightspeed Human Capital Management - Our client is the leading vendor of Mobile Internet Solutions selling to key carriers
They seek a Brazilian based Sales director with C-Level Rolodex at ALL KEY ACCOUNTS. A closer who can bring home the business at Claro, Vivo, Tim and Oi.
The Sales Director will be based in Brazil with access to key accounts. In either SP or Rio, our candidate is well connected having successfully sold solutions to the Tier I market.
Our client is a world leader in optimizing both video and web traffic on mobile networks, with key deployments of their solutions around the world.
To meet the challenge of driving business in the Brazilian Market - our client is seeking a Business Development Manager for the region.
- Manage our client's Business Development Strategy in the Brazil Market focused on Vivo, Claro, Oi, Tim etc.
- Meet the company's revenue objectives, quarterly and annually for Brazilian Market:
- Execute on set annual and quarterly key sales and delivery objectives
- Track and grow pipeline; develop and communicate forecasts
- Develop established accounts and support new business sales activities
- Provide structured feedback to our client's product, marketing and technical teams concerning customer issues, needs and priorities relevant to our client's products and services
- Manage individual team members by leading and motivating to ensure maximum performance levels and employee satisfaction
- Create and execute annual business plans to effectively integrate with company plans and operations
- Analyze competitive offerings and create appropriate responses working with technical team to respond to RFP/RFQ
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of the product line and ensure that company strategies reflect customers' needs
- Engage with key customers and channels at the executive level
- Control deal negotiation with customers and strategic partners within the ecosystem
- Understand customer needs and the customer value chain
- Structure and negotiate deals
- Telecommunications Operators Vivo, Tim, Oi and Claro
Experience and Skills
- Senior director-level experience, with extensive contacts and relationships at all levels among Brazilian mobile operators; focused on C Level Rolodex
- Key to selling large infrastructure deals, develop existing business and continue to lead new strategies bringing on new accounts
- Track Record of Selling complex and large Tier I deals
- Ability to work through channels and develop partnerships
- Solid ability to sell technical solutions and an understanding of key stake holders
- Ability to build sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
We look forward to receiving your application!
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. represents the very best in recruiting.
Our relationships and opportunities are prescreened, qualified at the highest level, our submission are direct to client hiring manager and human resources.
Should you be interested in applying for this position please apply here - you will receive an immediate confirmation and an account manager will contact you to set up an interview within 24 hours.