SmartRecruiters, the Hiring Success Company, today announced that it will host its inaugural user conference, Hiring Success 16, on Tuesday, April 26, at the Marriott Union Square in San Francisco.
This year’s Hiring Success 16 conference will feature industry thought leaders and successful talent acquisition (TA) professionals across general session panel discussions and in-depth breakout sessions.
“Our customers’ amazing ideas and shared passion for making hiring easier make us who we are. I am thrilled to bring them together at our first user conference. They will learn from each other and industry experts the tips and tricks to continue to transform TA at their organizations,” said SmartRecruiters CEO Jerome Ternynck.
Ternynck will headline a keynote, “The Future of the Industry,” and will share his vision for how hiring success transforms companies in the talent economy. He will also make major announcements regarding where the SmartRecruiters Platform is headed and be joined onstage by a who’s who of speakers from across the industry and SmartRecruiters customers.
Hiring Success 16 will also provide attendees with the opportunity to strengthen their recruiting efforts throughout a full day of breakout sessions. These how-to sessions will feature customers sharing their experiences, augmented by a SmartRecruiters expert providing additional information on the platform.
Breakout sessions include:
- Inbound Isn’t Dead – Revitalizing inbound candidate flow with Tony Le, Senior Director, Global HR Operations & Talent Acquisition, IAC Publishing
- Maximizing Advertising ROI – How to select the right sources, advertise the right jobs and use benchmarks to assess results with Cesar Rosales, Head of Recruitment Operations, Skechers
- The Transparent Hiring Process – How to make a smoother hiring process that drives better hiring outcomes with Tony Lopez, Head of Talent, Illumio
- Making the Right Hire – Leveraging feedback, scorecards and independent hiring decisions with Ethan Medeiros, Sr. Technical Recruiter, Pluralsight
- Best Practices for Decentralized Recruiting – Recognizing the unique needs of remote hiring managers with Lorne Epstein, Director of Talent Investment, McFadyen Solutions, and Morgan Wilson, Senior Manager, Training & Education Services, Expeditors International
- Planning & Executing a Global Rollout – Implementing best practices for medium to large organizations with Shaye Cole, Head of Recruiting and Talent Operations, Atlassian
- Small Data. Big Impact. – KPIs and how they can be used in real-time dashboards with Andrew Farrell, Head of Global Field Talent, Alfresco
- High Volume Screening for the High Volume Org – Implementing integrated assessments for the little team that needs to deliver big numbers with Jason Fisher, Director of Human Resources, DFC Global Corp
The day will conclude with a closing keynote, “Driving the Transformation Journey,” by Brett Queener, President and COO of SmartRecruiters. Queener will discuss how best to drive an ongoing journey of successful transformation. The session will conclude with the first annual SmartRecruiters Hiring Success Customer Awards.
“Companies that out-recruit their competition deliver 2.5x more revenue growth. This is going to be a great conference to interact directly with a vocal and passionate group of true TA difference-makers. The hiring success movement is very real and will be out in force on April 26,” said Queener.
See here to visit the Hiring Success 16 website and register to attend.
SmartRecruiters will also be releasing its “State of Hiring” report with additional data points and industry trends on April 26.